Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I find the adult content warning at the beginning funny. Let me know if it gets annoying. Arrivederci!

5 comments:

  1. alanalizioso! you will be missed.

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha excellent idea alana! i think this is an excellent idea very funny indeed. also this establishes precedent that soreOOZER will be a free flowing conversation which may touch upon mature subjects. BONJOUR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha excellent idea alana! i think this is an excellent idea very funny indeed. also this establishes precedent that soreOOZER will be a free flowing conversation which may touch upon mature subjects. BONJOUR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha excellent idea alana! i think this is an excellent idea very funny indeed. also this establishes precedent that soreOOZER will be a free flowing conversation which may touch upon mature subjects. BONJOUR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lan!! I miss you already I just booked my ticket to boston haha ill have stories for you soon. Im so jealous of you right now. Any hot italians??

    ReplyDelete