Today was numero due (Doo-Ay) of classes. I had Architecture and Urban Photography this morning which met in some small photography studio in the center of the city and the professor seems really nice. He invited the class to an art gallery opening but idk if I'll end up going because it's Friday night and I don't want to walk around here alone at night. Then I had Italian which wasn't too fun (but i did learn numbers which came in handy for my brilliant opening sentence.) After, I had my Topics in Modern Society-- my last core class-- it's mandatory and on a topic I'm not at all interested in but my professor is hysterical. He's this young gay guy who came in wearing tight jeans a black and white checkered shirt with a black vest over it and an obvious spray on tan. I was actually dying of laughter the entire class he'd randomly break into stand up comedy routines. When we were going over the syllabus he says "The behavior policy can be summed up as Dont Be a Douche Bag. I need all the attention I'm the youngest child of four and I guess my mom wiped my ass wrong". Just not what I'd expect to come out of a professors mouth. After class there was a huge inauguration party with big screens put up in a few buildings on campus it was really fun, super touching. Then I went to dinner with the Laura's and now I'm watching House. Later Gator.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment